Partnering in the Title V Block Grant Process
Title V needs family involvement to strengthen the Block Grant. In this webinar, a panel of family leaders from three states–California, Oklahoma, and Vermont–shared their organizations’ involvement in the Block Grant process and detail their paths to partnership with their state Title V, sharing tips and lessons learned along the way for building this important relationship.
- Handout: CYSHCN Core Outcomes & Related SPAN Activities (2015) [DOCX]
- Handout: Other Outcomes & Related SPAN Activities (2015) [DOCX]
- Handout: Sample (CA) Letter of Introduction to Title V Director [PDF]
- Handout: Sample (CA) Agenda for Meeting with Title V [PDF]
- Handout: Sample (CA) Thank You Email to Title V Director [PDF]