2019 Open Enrollment runs from November 1 through December 15, 2018.
- Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2019.
- After December 15, consumers can enroll in 2019 health insurance only if they qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
Resources for assisters:
- Marketplace Assister Training Resources and Webinar
- Technical Assistance Resources
- CMS Marketplace Applications & Forms
- CMS Outreach and Education Resources
- Marketplace.CMS.gov Page
- CMSzONE Community Online Resource Library Pilot for Marketplace Assisters
- Find Local Help
Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). For customer service support, to start or finish an application, compare plans, enroll or ask a question. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Closed Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. CACs and Navigators should call their dedicated phone lines so the Call Center can better track the needs of assisters. The Assister Line can also help with password resets and can help with access to non-application SEPs. Contact your Navigator Project Officer (for Navigators) or your designated organization leadership (for CACs) for more information on the Assister Line.
- Navigator Marketplace Call Center line: 1-855-868-4678
- CAC Marketplace Call Center line: 1-855-879-2683
- General consumer Call Center line: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
SHOP Call Center: For customer service support, including assisting employers and employees apply for and enroll in SHOP. 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 711). Available M-F 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST. Closed New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and Christmas.