Building Capacity to Include People Who Have Disabilities
Wednesday, January 30, 12:00-1:00 pm ET
Association of University Centers on Disabilities
Successfully Engaging Members in Plan Governance
Wednesday, January 30, 12:30-2:00 pm ET
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in collaboration with The Lewin Group and the Center for Consumer Engagement in Health Innovation
- NOTE: This webinar is intended for staff of Medicare-Medicaid Plans, Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNPs), and PACE organizations who are interested in engaging members in plan governance through consumer advisory committees or other strategies.
NEW Circle of Care, a Tool for Mental Health Caregivers, Providers and Policymakers
Wednesday, January 30, 1:00 pm ET
National Alliance for Caregiving and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Based on the 2018 guidebook, A Circle of Care: A Guidebook for Mental Health Caregivers, which emerged from the 2016 study On Pins and Needles: Caregivers of Adults with Mental Illness.
NEW I/DD and Mental Health: What We Are Learning About Challenges and Needs
Wednesday, January 30, 2:00-3:00 pm ET
ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts
Thursday, January 31, 2:00-3:30 pm ET
National Disability Institute
To prepare for the webinar, you are encouraged to review:
- The ABLE Materials Toolkit – A centralized location of printable ABLE-related information which will increase your awareness and understanding of ABLE accounts.
- “ABLE Accounts and SNTs” How to Choose?” – Explains the similarities and differences between ABLE accounts and SNTs.
Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW Cultivating and Securing Safe Spaces [for immigrants] in Health Care Centers
Thursday, January 31, 5:30-7:00 pm ET
National Immigration Law Center
NEW All of Us Includes Disability
Wednesday, February 6, 12:30-1:30 pm ET
Association of University Centers on Disability (AUCD) and the American Association on Health Disability (AAHD)
(About outreach efforts to ensure that people with disabilities participate in the NIH All of Us Research Program.)
SERIES: Genetic Counselors in the Genomic Era – Public Health Genetics and Precision Medicine Roles
Sponsored by the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC)
Save the Dates:
- Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing: Wednesday, February 6, 1:00-2:00 pm ET
- Disparities in Genetic Services and Privacy: Tuesday, April 9, 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- Precision Medicine and Return of Results: Tuesday, May 14, 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- An Overview of Regional Genetics Networks (ARCHIVED)
NEW Digging Deeper on the Public Charge Policy Changes in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual
Thursday, February 7, 1:00-2:30 pm ET
The Protecting Immigrant Families Campaign
NEW SERIES: Learning and Reflection Forum
Leadership Institute for Cultural Diversity and Cultural and Linguistic Competence
To discuss challenges and opportunities associated with leading cultural diversity and cultural and linguistic competence within developmental disability agencies.
Thursday, February 7, 2:00-3:30 pm ET
How we are Leading: Voices from Alumni
Thursday, March 14, 2:00-3:30 pm ET
NEW Promising Practices in Managed Long-Term Services and Supports: Network Adequacy and Accessibility
Friday, February 15, 2:00-3:30 pm ET
Community Living Policy Center
Starting and Sustaining a Youth Advisory Board, Part 1: Youth Voice
Wednesday, February 27, 12:00-1:00 pm ET
This webinar series is especially for organizations that seek to develop a youth advisory board.