The major issues covered in this Update are:
- Enactment of the COVID-relief and FY 2021 appropriations bill
- Medicaid news, including:
- Extension of the Public Health Emergency (PHE) and consequent extension of the enhanced federal match, maintenance-of-effort requirements, and flexibilities in telehealth and waivers.
- Issuance of guidance on transitioning out of PHE rules when the time comes;
- Granting of a “block grant” waiver to Tennessee.
- Call for nominations for a consumer representative on the Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC), due January 26.
Read about these topics and more, and check out resources and webinars, in this issue of the Update.
Read the full issue here