From the Agencies:
- From the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) – A new mobile app for smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers to help patients prepare for medical visits. The AHRQ Question Builder app – available at no charge from iTunes and Google Play – helps patients prepare and organize questions and other helpful information prior to medical visits. The web version of the Question Builder allows patients to create and print a list of questions they want to ask at their medical appointment.
- From the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) – Integrated Care for Kids (InCK) Model Resources. The CMS Innovation Center (CMMI) has released slides and a webinar recording on the Alternative Payment Model (APM) component of the Integrated Care for Kids (InCK) Model. The CMMI website is full of resources about the model and the proposal process. InCK Model proposals for the Notice of Funding (NOFO) are due June 10th, 2019.
From Family Voices Partner Organizations:
- From the Catalyst Center – A slide presentation about its infographic series on the fundamentals of financing the system of care for CYSHCN. The presentation reviews the rationale for the infographic series, key content in each infographic, and explores how infographics can be used to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- From the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health — The recording and presentation slides from the March 14 online conversation, “Identifying and Serving Children with Health Complexity.”
- From the Commonwealth Fund — Quick Reference Guide to Promising Care Models for Patients with Complex Needs.