Dear F2Fs and FVAOs,
The 2021 Family Voices Leadership Conference is just over a month away! Following are some important messages about the conference:
1. MCHB has designated this conference as the annual F2F grantee meeting. (See 5/7 email from Jessica Teel to the F2F email group.) That means at least one person from your F2F must register.
2. An unlimited number of F2F/FVAO staff can attend for a single registration fee! We are excited about the opportunity for more staff to participate this year, thanks to the virtual format. After you register the first person at the $150 rate, you’ll receive a promo code in the order confirmation that you can use to register other staff for free. To register, visit the conference webpage and click the “Register Here” button.
3. Please share this event with your networks! This year’s virtual format affords us the opportunity to bring in many new people. We welcome families, Title V, partners, providers, researchers, educators—any stakeholders of CYSHCN. Conference information and registration is also available in Spanish! Conference sessions will have live Spanish interpretation by request. We are especially hoping to extend our Spanish-speaking outreach. Please help if you can! A few snippets for sharing with your network are below. Feel free to use them with the attached image is posting to social media or a newsletter:
Check out the 2021 Family Voices Leadership Conference, a three-day virtual event happening June 8, 10, 15, 12:00-5:30pm ET. Among 39 live sessions and 30 pre-recorded presentations, speakers will share promising practices, and celebrate extraordinary achievements of families and professionals partnering to improve health care for all children, including children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN).
Explore sessions on health equity, supporting families during the pandemic, telehealth, family and youth engagement, organizational development, communication strategies, and impacting policy. Registrants will have access to all conference session recordings and materials for the rest of the year. Scholarships are available. Visit the event page to learn more and to register! #FVLC2021
Pronto la Conferencia de Liderazgo de Family Voices 2021, un evento virtual de tres días que tendrá lugar el 8, 10 y 15 de junio, de 12:00 a 5:30 p.m. ET. Tendremos sobre 39 sesiones en vivo y 30 presentaciones pregrabadas, los oradores compartirán prácticas prometedoras y celebrarán los logros extraordinarios de familias y profesionales que colaboran para mejorar la atención médica de todos los niños y jóvenes con necesidades médicas especiales (CYSHCN).
Explore sesiones sobre equidad en la salud, apoyo a las familias durante la pandemia, telesalud, participación de la familia y jóvenes, desarrollo organizacional, estrategias de comunicación y políticas de impacto. Los inscritos tendrán acceso a todas las grabaciones y materiales de las sesiones de la conferencia durante el resto del año. Hay becas disponibles. ¡Visite la página del evento para obtener más información y regístrese Ya! #FVLC2021
Shorter version for Twitter, in English and Spanish:
Check out #FVLC2021 where speakers will share promising practices and celebrate extraordinary achievements of families & professionals partnering to improve health care for all children, including children & youth with special health care needs. Learn more: https://bit.ly/2QMtztv
Échele un vistazo, a # FVLC2021, donde los oradores compartirán prácticas prometedoras y celebrarán los logros extraordinarios de las familias y los profesionales que se asocian para mejorar la atención médica de todos los niños y jóvenes con necesidades médicas especiales. Para más información: https://bit.ly/2QMtztv
4. Scholarships are available, especially to help support participation of diverse families and new family leaders. Please consider who you can encourage to attend. See more info about scholarships and the link to the request form here.
5. We invite you to support the conference through sponsorship. Sponsors provide important support for the overall conference and provide scholarships for families and youth leaders to attend. Sponsors will reach families and partners around the country, before, during, and after the conference.
6. We are soliciting nominations for Family Voices awards, to be presented at the conference. Please complete the nominations form to nominate someone you know who is deserving of such recognition.
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in the conference. Many thanks for helping to spread the word!