This webinar, jointly presented by the Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative (CAHMI) and Family Voices/Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships, shares how to access and use the Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health’s
resources and state by state data findings from the National Survey of Children’s Health,* including:
- Easy to understand “learn about the survey” resources
- An interactive online data query to obtain findings for your state and by child subgroups
- Across state comparison tables and maps
- Annotated downloadable NSCH data sets and codebooks
The webinar focuses on making use of Title V National Outcome and Performance Measures, including:
- Accessing state-level data that can be used for needs assessments and reports
- Submitting technical assistance requests for additional help.
*The NSCH is funded and directed by HRSA MCHB and the DRC, a project of the CAHMI, is supported by HRSA MCHB.