Find support in your local community
- Finding services for your CYSHCN and family
- Understanding eligibility for Title V, Medicaid, or other state agency services
- Understanding private health insurance
- Communicating with doctors
- Understanding your child’s medical condition
- Connecting to a disability-specific support organization or group
- Finding support for yourself
- Building leadership skills and partnering with professionals to improve systems of care
- Finding culturally and linguistically appropriate services
…and answer other questions you might have.
The F2F is staffed by family members and others whose children have special health care needs, so they understand what you are going through. Find the F2F in your state.